Five memebrs of a family die due to poisonious food at Hyd
|The dead bodies of deceased is seeing at Hyd hospital.|
Report Mansoor Mari : Five members of a family residents of Sarfraz Colony died as they ate poisonous food here in Hyderabad on Tuesday, the police reached the spot and shifted the bodies to Civil Hospital on the information of neighbors. According to details, 40 year old labor Kifayat, his wife 35 year old Shaheen, and three sons including eight year old Khizar, five year old Chand and 4 year old Miraj. According to the neighbors Kafiyat was a labor and had brought the food from outside and there are high chances that the food might be poisonous. While SSP Hyderabad, Irfan Baloch has said that the family died due to eating something poisonous, concrete information would be given after the postmortem report.