news-details

Six Suffocate Due To Gas Leak in Hangu

HANGU: 28, DECEMBER, 2021: At least six people found dead in their house due to suffocation, following gas leakage in Hangu's Gulshan Colony on Tuesday.
After getting information, security personnel reached at the scene and informed that six people including three children died of suffocation due to gas leak from the heater.
The victim family slept without turning off the gas heater, police added.
The dead bodies were transferred to hospital. (04)

  • Share

You can share this post!