Karachi: 20 June 2023: 1. In today's rapidly changing world, academic qualifications alone are no longer enough to secure a successful career.
2. Skills are the new currency of the job market, and those who possess them are the ones most likely to succeed.
3. We must invest in vocational education and training, to ensure that our workforce has the skills needed to compete in a global economy.
4. The future belongs to those who can adapt, innovate and learn new skills quickly and efficiently.
5. A skills-based education system will not only benefit individuals, but also businesses, industries, and the economy as a whole.
6. We need a paradigm shift from a degree-focused education system to one that focuses on developing practical skills and competencies.
7. Employers today are looking for candidates who can hit the ground running, with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in their roles.
8. It's time to rethink our approach to education, and prioritize the development of practical skills that can be applied in the real world.
9. Skills are the key to unlocking opportunities, driving innovation, and creating a brighter future for all.
10. In the modern workplace, success depends not on what degree you have, but on what skills you bring to the table.